[Inspiring success stories from our students for your next level of Success] Part 2

[Inspiring success stories from our students for your next level of Success] Part 2

by Ian Rey A -
Number of replies: 0

Hello  everyone,

We are excited to share yet another success story from our Capstone EC student. These stories are showcased in our announcements to celebrate the achievements of our students after their time at Capstone EC.

In honoring privacy, we will reveal only the student's first name and the initial of their last name.
This achievement reflects their persistent dedication and acts as a strong motivation to keep pushing forward, even in the face of tough obstacles.

Your success is the school's success!

Dear Capstone Edge College & Management,

I am very thankful that I am one of your students, and I made the right decision to take MOA. During my practicum at the Hear Right Canada Clinic, where I have been working as a hearing consultant/office administrator since 2020, our audiologist was very thorough in my learning. She used the evaluation form that CEC sent to her as part of her evaluation regarding my work performance as well. I truly appreciate her honesty and effort in evaluating my performance during my practicum. I was very pleased with the result, as she was.

In connection to this, since I received my MOA certificate and TOR, I have received an increase in my hourly salary, the salary that I truly desired. In addition, she told me that the management and her don't want me to leave the company and find a better-paying job somewhere else. What a great blessing indeed that I took this course.

I am forever grateful to my school, Capstone Edge College. Thank you so much to the management and all my teachers. I thank you all, although I didn't see you in person, but I truly appreciate you all so much.

Kind regards,
Warlita B.
MOA batch October 2022

Send us your success story. Email us at announcements@capstoneec.ca.

Attachment shutterstock_602222735.jpg