We wish to remind everyone of the following:
- Always practice being polite and respectful in dealing with fellow students, teachers, admissions and school staff.
- Be prudent in words. As students of the College, you have a direct line/access to your teachers and school departments who are the right people who can address your query/ies appropriately.
- All queries related to learning materials, modules, course tasks/ assignments, and grades shall be directed to your teachers or course instructors. Please be reminded that there might be some slight delays in responding to queries which might be due to medical reasons, volume of emails/queries, among others. Rest assured that your queries will be responded to accordingly.
- As a learning institution dedicated to providing quality learning, we are continuously improving the learning portal. This is to accommodate the growing needs of the students. In this regard, we would like to request for your patience and understanding as we move along these improvements.
- Please be informed also that all the teachers and staff are committed to provide you with knowledge and best learning experience while embracing the diversity of its learners. The school understands and is aware that students come from different backgrounds with multiple responsibilities at work and at home while balancing school work. Due considerations are given to students who are able to cite valid reasons for special requests provided that course schedule can still allow for it and the learning process is not compromised.
We hope that these reminders will provide guidance and help prevent unnecessary behaviours.